You will see the points of interest in the village and try many of locally and ecologically produced food. The programme is organised separately for groups of adults, for kinder gardens and schools. It is adapted to the wishes of the visitors and can be modified. The prices depend on the contents of the programme and the number of attendees.
- learning about the history of the village from the prehistoric settlement on
- a sightseeing tour of the village
- degustation and purchase of traditionally prepared food and beverages
- Trubar's snack (ecological millet mash with dried prunes, “krhljak and krhljevka”)
- dried fruit in honey or brandy, homemade marmalade, fruit juices and other delicious delicacies