- Zabukovec' kozolec with a collection of old farming tools
- Strle's kozolec with a wheeled drawer
- Apiary with an exhibition hive
- Andolšek’s granary
- Korošec’ old cellar
- Black kitchen
- Wells in Gradež
- The Dried Fruit Festival
- Field trips and workshops
- Drying house is open to everybody
- Permanent exhibition about history of Gradež
- Folk group “Suhe Češplje” (Dry Plums)
- Marij Kogoj
- Excursions and treks
Apiary with an exhibition hive
With Zore’s apiary, the tradition of beekeeping in Gradež is continued.
- see bees and a queen bee at work in the exhibition hive that is covered with glass
- participate in workshops on the work of a beekeeper outside the apiary
- if you are not too sensitive to a bee sting, you can also participate in workshops inside the apiary. Note that even with protective clothes there is a chance of a bee sting.
Honey, gathered in the woods, can be marketed under the brand name Kočevje forest honey. This is a sort produced in the region between Turjak and the Kolpa river.